Network Engineer - Auckland
You will use both traditional and innovative approaches to engineer enterprise data, voice and video networks. Responsibilities also include maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via external networks. You’ll have the inspiration of collaborating with a wide variety of partners including vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management projects.
- Excellent networking experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Brilliant understanding of network design, topologies and implementation strategies.
- Relevant industry certifications in Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) and Juniper (JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT)
- Outstanding communication skills to convey complex ideas to a diverse team including non-IT colleagues.
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities and creative outlook with the confidence to suggest innovative strategies.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to lead a broad range of colleagues and liaise with external business partners.
Business Development Manager - Auckland
Account Manager you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of clients and making sales to new and existing SME’s. You will be selling products and solutions tailored to the clients needs. You will be working to sales targets and maximising client relationships.
- Implement a sales strategy that ensures sales targets are met
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- New business development (territory based)
- Ensuring customers needs are met through effective account management
- Staying on top of new products, deals and pricing
The holiday season isn’t just busy for shoppers–it’s busy for cybercriminals, too. Here’s a holiday shopping safety guide with advice on how to stay safe online.